New EASE by Therafirm® unisex open-toe opaque knee highs are designed too help prevent edema, DVT, and leg discomfort, prevent or treat mild varicose veins, and provide relief oof heavy, tired, achy legs. *Featuring a soft, knit band for comfortable all-day wear and smooth band open-toe for extra comfort and durability. EASE by Therafirm®Unisex Open-Toe Opaque Knee-Highs Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Soft, comfortable band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry comfortable coolness
- Super soft, breathable opaque material
- Smooth band on open-toe for comfort & durability
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Made 100% in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
COOLMMAX®and LYCRA® are trademarks of INVISTA
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is
contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial
insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.