More than just tubing. the ambIT Cassette is the pump mechanism of the ambIT Infusion System. This cassette attaches to the reusable ambIT® pump driver.With a new pump mechanism used for every partient, the expenses of maintenance and calibration are eliminated.
Each single-use cassette, with its built-in rotary peristaltic pump technology, is manufactured to exact tolerances. its volumetric accuracy of +/-6% ensures safe and accurate infusion flow rates.*
The ambIT® Cassette allows pharmacies to use qualified and validated USP 797 processes, reducing infection risks and increasing patient safety when pre-filling or filling sterile medication solutions.
Benefits and Safety Features:
- U.S and Internationally patented technology for detecting occlusion or other pump malfunctions
- Accomodates standard and non- standard collapsible fluid medication bags
- Anti-free flow protection
- Quick manual priming
- Optional built-in air elimination filter
- Tubing material: PVC with Polyethylene liner
- tubing length: 60 inches (152cm) to patient, 10 inches (25cm)to medication bag
- Latex-free and DEHP-free fluid path.